Mist present in October 2015 his third solo exhibition “Into The Wild” at the David Bloch Gallery.
The French artist, pioneer of the gallery will come back to invade the space with his colorful lines.
It is at the end of the 80s when Mist discovers the graffiti along the railroads of the RER (REGIONAL EXPRESS RAIL) by going to his school of graphic art to Paris.
Captivated by what he saw, he realizes his graff first one in 1988. His paintings in the slightly acid colors and wildstyle leave nobody indifferent.
And very fast we recognize him as being a member of writers most talented and respected by the capital.
It is also one of the rarse to excel at the same time at the drawing of characters and at that letters. In 1998 he develops his work of sculpture and realizes his first character in volume.
In 2001 with his label ” Bonustoys ” he edits his own toys. It becomes then one of the pioneers of what we call ” designer toys “, these small sculptures today in vinyl were produced in edition(publishing) from 100 to 1000 ex. and were sold in toy shops of collection all over the world.
The specialists place him in the world top five artists’ side as Kaws and Futura.
Today, Mist dedicates himself completely to the sculpture and to the painting in his studio in Montpellier where he lives today.
His work is inspired by graphic codes of the graffiti and is even well beyond.
Selected Solo Exhibitions:
– Hollyland, Galerie Wall Works, New-York, USA
– Extra Ball, Galerie Le Feuvre, Paris, France
– Helvet Underground, Kolly Galerie, Zurich, Suisse
– Sketch or die, Galerie At Down, Montpellier, France
– Son of Actarus, Galerie Le Feuvre, Paris, France
– Dripping Souls, David Bloch Gallery, Marrakech, Morocco
– Melting Spot, Speerstra Gallery, Bursin, Swiss
– Hypothénus, Galerie Le Feuvre, Paris, France
– Mist & Tilt, Secret Fresh Gallery, Manille, Philippines
– Faux Jumeaux with Tilt, Speerstra Gallery, Bursin, Swiss
– Solo show, New Paintings and Sculptures, Galerie Le Feuvre, Paris, France
– Abstact Calligraphy, David Bloch Gallery, Marrakech, Morocco
– Montana Gallery, Bruxelles, Belgium
– Galerie Speerstra, Class 88, Bursin, Swiss
– Montana Gallery, Montpellier, France
– Disrupt Gallery, Chase my Debilz, Auckland, New-Zealand
– Garage Fourcadier, Route 666, Montpellier, France
– Album Comics, Debil Inside, Paris, France
– Centre culturel, Triiad show, Tokyo, Japan
– Triiad, Paris, France
Selected Collective Exhibitions:
– Lines and Dots with Tilt, Atelier des Bains, Genève, Swiss
– Between the Lines, Fabien Castanier Gallery, Los Angeles, USA
– Urban Art Biennale 2013, Völklinger Hütte, Völklingen, De Mist – Tilt – Alëxone, Galerie At Down, Montpellier, France
– Outline, Montana Gallery, Montpellier, France
– Paper Party, Galerie Le Feuvre, Paris, France
– & Friends, Galerie Le Feuvre, Paris, France
– Galerie Speerstra, Faux jumeaux (with Tilt), Bursin, Swiss
– La Passerelle, Mist vs Flying Förtress, Saint Brieuc, France
– Galerie du Jour – Agnès b, Graffiti, état des lieux, Paris, France
– Galerie Bailly, Mist, Sidney, Nasty, Paris, France
– Refill Gallery, Refill 7, Sydney, Australia
– Parco Factory, Triumphant March, Tokyo MI-5, Sounds Like Another Show, New York, USA
– Kidrobot showroom, Kidrobot Paintball show, New York, USA
– Carhartt Gallery, Carhartt Gallery opening, Weil am Rhein, Germany
– Showroom Cor-interlubke, Futur Fantasy, Strasbourg, France
– Taxie Gallery, T-Kid’s retrospective, Paris, France
– Toy Tokyo Gallery, Tag The System, New York, USA
– Galerie Saint Ravy, Le Club, Montpellier, France
– Colette, Toyworld, Paris, France
– Parco Factory, World wide Bearbrick Tour, Tokyo, Japan
– Visionnaire Gallery, Dunny show, New York, USA
– Les Abattoirs, Agnes b show, Toulouse, France
– Palais de Tokyo, Adidas meets Le Club, Paris, France
– Taxie Gallery, Kosmopolite, Bagnolet, France
– Galerie du Jour – Agnès b, Paris, France
– Centre culturel, Graffiti Art exhibition, Berlin, Germany
– Musée des monuments français – Palais de Chaillot, Graffiti Art, Paris, France